Saturday, January 24, 2004

If You Can't Leave it Be, Might as Well Make it Bleed

The singer for Further Seems Forever, Jason Gleason, has just lefted the band. There have been a lot of band member changes in the last month or so. At least for the bands i care about. UnderOath has finally found a new singer, Norma Jean's Brad just left and Cory Putman took his place, Zao reformed only to have Jesse Smith leave and start a new band called GODS. I understand the music industry is tough, and the christian music industry is really tough. But i am tired of falling in love with a band just so they can change on me with their next cd. I know some of these changes were needed, but it is still annoying. I do hope with further seems forever needing a new singer maybe they will reform Strongarm. I love Strongarm. Tonight i get to work for the second time this week. I hope they give me more hours next week. I believe Russ is working tonight too, if he is that means it will be an all metal night tonight. That is just what the doctor ordered. Maybe i will bring in my strongarm cd?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home