Monday, January 26, 2004

Good eye, Sniper. I shoot, you run

I can not keep living this far away from all of my friends, all one of them. Although driving so much does give me time to sing along to some of my cds. Emo is so much fun to sing along with. I adore singing Coheed and Cambria 'The Second Stage Turbine Blade'. I could do it for hours. I still must really move closer to east orlando. I miss living over there.

I attended the "tourney" for 007 and eHUNT. They didn't do well at all. Of course they went against some of the best people in orlando, and apparently one of the best teams in the US. I think they did their best, and that is all you can do. At least they will know what they are up against next time, if there is a next time.

After the halo carnage we went to chon's condo to watch the WWE Royal Rumble. 007 and eHUNT joined us too. I didn't think they were WWE fans or even cared. But it was fun an all guys night. And Chris Beniot won the royal rumble, you jabronis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home