Thursday, December 23, 2004

If i could pen the words my mind would say

***WARNING: READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS IS A VERY PERSONAL BLOG AND MAY OFFEND SOME.***

I am truly blessed. I always believed myself to be doomed to suffer. Most of my childhood has involved pain and loss. I thought i would deal with the emptiness for the rest of my short life till i die, which i thought wouldn't be far off. Need less to say, but thoughts have changed. I now have a wonderful girl in my life who, for reasons unknown to me, cares deeply about me. She brings a happiness and meaning into my life that hasn't been there in years. The grim reaper that i often times longed for i don't want anymore. I want to experience life and all of its joys. I want to live again.

I gave her all of her christmas gifts. I think she liked them. Even the dorky one i maked for her. I know i don't need to buy her love or anything, but i just love showering her with gifts. She gave me a Millennium Falcon and a beautiful letter. Surprisingly the letter means more to me than the toy, though i love them both. She is the amazing one. I am blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home