Friday, January 21, 2005

I'm running out of fingers to count the things I've done wrong

I attended j.mac's halo2 party tonight. It was as fun as i thought it was going to be. I did have the company of a lovely sweet girl with me. So that was probably the best part. I do enjoy the company of my xbox geek friends, but i have grown tired of playing games where i have zero to no chance of winning. It is very discouraging. I have also grown bored of xbox live. It is a wonderful service, but i just don't care to have it anymore. I think i have more fun playing with people other than voices over an earpiece. I'm really liking my new car. It is such a change from my old car. I do miss the firebird, but i am really enjoying this saturn. It was so nice to spend some time with jessica tonight. I haven't been able to see her with school started back up. I see some long periods of not seeing her. That will be difficult, but she is well worth the wait. I will wait an eternity for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home