Sunday, January 23, 2005

Let The Blood Spill

I have been playing The Punisher video game the past week. It is incredible. They made him brutal as possible, which is the way he is in the comic. You have Interrogate mode which you can make people tell you information by force. You can put a gun in their mouth, punch them, choke them, or smash their face. Then you have special interogations depending on where you are. I was in a chop shop and i put somebody's head in a chroming tank which is keep at a very high temperature which burned all his flesh off his skull.

I found out yesterday that jessica has trouble visiting me at work. She gets upset at the little girls that tend to shop at hot topic and try to flirt with me. I am extremely flattered that jessica gets a little jealous over that. I never flirt with any girls at work. I have no need to, nor a desire to. If i wanted to flirt with someone, i will make a free mobile to mobile phone call to this wonderful girl i know and flirt all i want. I'm just too lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home