Sunday, January 30, 2005

Load Your Firearms Because Security Is A Warm Warm Gun

I'm at a lost on how to start this entry. I guess it really doesn't matter. I came to find out that the dinner was a success. Apparently i'm not the idiot that i look like. And i don't have any bad features. So now i am trying to figure out who she met. I don't think it was me. I'm ugly as hell and dumb as crap. As long as it went well for the parents that is all i care. I don't need any more tenison in my life. Well i take that back, i'm used to tenison. I just don't want to cause any for jessica over me. Because i don't believe i am worth it. Hopefully she does. Now that i have done the whole meet and greet, i would make her do the same with my parents, but they really don't care. Not because of her it is our relationship. I'm not close to my father, nor have i ever been. The truth of the matter is if we visit my parents it would be more for jessica to see pepper than to see my dad. That is okay with me. It is probably too late to change it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home