Tuesday, February 01, 2005

All The While There's A Symphony On The Music Box, As I Sit Behind The Keys Of My Player Piano I Cry

I had an okay day. I received some bad news this morning. I except it, but i still didn't want to hear it. Life is really difficult sometimes. Hopefully i can correct it this week, but i'm not sure. If i can't then i don't know what i will do. I'm so freakin' lost. This kind of crap is the reason i don't want to grow up. I'm gonna stay eighteen forever. I just wanted this to work out so badly, but i let myself down as always.

On a good note i was able to finally stretch out my septum to an eight gauge. Probably the only goal i had in life is complete. Now i have nothing to work for. I'm going to be so freakin' bored. What am i talking about i can stretch my tongue and lips still. Bring on the pain. I think i just have a sick obession with metal. I don't ever plan on removing any of my piercings. I never ever considered getting a piercing with the idea of taking it out later. They all become a part of me. Take them out would be like cuting my nose off. They are now part of my face. And i love them to death. I didn't do them for any other reason than that. I just love them. And i don't need people around me that are willing to look pass them. Looking pass them is looking pass me. I will stay ugly with my piercings, thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not dumb and you are not ugly. Start thinking more highly of yourself, you deserve it and so does Jessica. Your piercings are a part of you but they don't make up your heart.

February 2, 2005 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home