Tuesday, February 15, 2005

And Maybe I'll Catch Fire. Something Warm To Hold Me, Something Pure to Burn Away the Darkness That Hides Inside My Mind.

I truly have the best girlfriend in the world. I feared because of my stupid whiney coworker that i would be working too much and couldn't see Jessica on Valatine's day. Now i'm a dude, clearly, but i would still love to see her. Well the truth is i want to see her every day, but i can use this holiday as a reason to see her on that day. But i do have the best girl. She drove to my job and waited for me to get out of work. She waited patiently, which is not one of her traits, to give me some star wars valatines that she search a few places for. They are the kiddy foil valatines, but she took time to find them for me. They are the greatest. I love this girl so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home