Sunday, February 06, 2005

Hate is My Anthem, Love is Why I'm Dancing

I spent the entire day yesterday with jessica. I haven't spent that much time with her in a while. It was simply wonderful. I had a great time with her. I always have a great time with her. I could just sit and watch tv with her and be so thrilled. I love her so very much. "We'll be like torches together, hand in hand."

Tonight i will be attending the Ortega's superbowl party tonight with jessica. I am not a fan of any sports, nor is jessica(thank God). I am looking forward to it. Juan spoke of having the superbowl on one tv and another for xbox games. It should be a lot of fun. Plus it will be socializing with a bunch of friends. The Ortegas are quickly becoming close friends. I didn't see that happening, but it is forming before my eyes. It all started with me housesitting for them, me housesitting for a friend of a friend. We have a lot of things in common. And Jessica loves them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home